It has been a couple of weeks (as opposed to one) since I last posted on here. This is mainly due to a busy last few weeks of half term but I also wanted to make sure I had created some great content, which I recon I have with this post! So here it is:
Why is it important to hire a professional photographer?
With the recent explosion of the digital camera market, and even smart phones that take amazing photos, why should you go with a pro? After all, if you have the right equipment surely you can take photos that are as good as a pro photographers? Below are five reasons why I think you should use a pro!
- A smart camera does not make a smart photographer. Just because your friend, co-worker, or relative may have a high-speed, high-quality digital camera, does not mean he/she is an amazing photographer. While good “over-the-counter” equipment does help the average consumer up their photography game, a professional photographer brings an artistic vision, approach and creative eye that can’t be bought at the electronics store!
- Professional equipment perks: Shooting with professional or even semi-professional DLSR and professional lighting equipment helps us take the best shots, even in less-than-optimal circumstances. Low light, night time and even high speed action shots can be tricky for the amateur shutterbug, but pros know all the tricks to capture every moment.
- Posers: Ever tried to corral 50 friends and relatives—including a few wild kids—for a big group shot? Or need a little inspiration for your own special portraits? Professional photographers can help—and will know how to get guests together quickly and easily while making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.
- They’re hired guns, not guests: Just like you’ve missed something at a wedding, party or other event because you’re chit-chatting, dancing, grabbing a drink at the bar or maybe even a few minutes late, a professional photographer is there exclusively to capture your moments. By hiring a pro you’ll guarantee he won’t miss the perfect shot because he’s tearing it up on the dance floor—Uncle Bob just might!
- The end result: Pro photographers can also edit and retouch images and design beautiful finished products like albums, custom prints, canvases and more.
- You can also hire pro to do a fun bespoke project for you. This links in with number one but if you wanted to do a project that was a little different or imaginative than your average shoot, it should be a pro that you go to as they are the ones with the artistic vision to help you through it! Below is a pointe shoe from a project that I recently did with my sister.
Your best moments deserve just that—the best. Go pro!
Like this? Follow me on the following social media to keep up to date with new blog posts and new promotions and offers!